Benefits of wearing sandalwood Bracelets/Mala:-
Red Sandalwood Bracelets (20 MM Size) is also known as Rakt Chandan and it symbolizes Lord Brahma and is blessed by Goddess Lakshmi. This genuine sandalwood mala is used for japa (repeating mantras or prayers). This mala is made from genuine naturally fragrant sandalwood and will never loose its aroma. Using the very best quality sandalwood, this mala has been in traditional style. This mala unfolds vibrant energy and gives bravery, strength and will power as per ancient vedic texts. The Japa on Sandalwood Mala results in a Glow on face.
The wearer enjoys all comforts at his command but still remains unattached.
It is used for peace and empowering rituals and for worshipping all deities.
It promotes tranquility and is an aid to meditation.
Sandalwood mala is good for welcoming and for giving honour. It attracts Abundance and Prosperity. Wearing sandal mala has a cooling effect on mind and it soothes pitta dosha and helps one to overcome the senses.
Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods. Sandal trees are found mostly in the forests of Assam. It is heavier than the other wood and sinks in water. Frigidity is its quality.
Sandalwood is useful in the treatment of disorder in blood, loose stools, headache; ailments caused by disorder of wind, bile and cough in the system, worm and vomiting. This is called by different names in different languages.
It is considered very auspicious for recitation of Mantras, or for daily worship. It should be used for ‘Vashikaran’ and ‘Akarshan’, to influence the minds of others, and create an impact on them. Goddesses shower their benediction on the person who wears a rosary of red sandalwood and if he wears that of white, gods shower their benediction on him. Lal Chandan Mala. The chanting of Vishnu, Ram, Krishna and Jupiter are performed with a Lal Chandan Puja Rosary.
A man can have virtuous mentality, peace of mind, sufficient sleep, etc. and faith in gods if he wears a white sandalwood rosary. Sandalwood has traditionally been regarded as one of the purest substances and is valued for its cooling properties and its medicinal value too.
Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses. Turning the sandalwood beads, while chanting, is supposed to have therapeutic properties that enhance calmness and a positive frame of mind. The Japa on Sandal wood Mala results in a Glow on face.
- It brings peace and calm to the person wearing it.
- It increase the power of your wishes and stimulate a sense of awareness.
- It stimulates and jazzes up a sense of awareness.
- It brings good luck and diminishes negative energies around you.
- It helps you concentrate on one thing.
- Its scent invokes a sense of tranquility and connection with divinity.
- It can relieve stress and other mental traumas.
- It lifts up melancholic thoughts and ideas to promote restful sleep.
- It promotes energy and enthusiasm to increase self-esteem and zest for life.
- It controls aggressiveness and irritability of the wearer and makes him open-minded to suggestions.
- It helps in gaining inner strength and helps in overcoming adversities in life.
- It lift up your meditation and make your wishes come true.