Sulemani Hakik (Agate) is a miraculous stone used by Hindus and Muslims around the world.Sulemani Hakik, also called as Agate in English, is also another semi-precious stone, and known to be highly lucky. With its effects, positive energy gets transmitted inside a person and the heart remains happy without any negative thoughts peeking in. Hereby, this stone helps to balance out mind and heart, which directly improves your decision-making skills. Apart from this, Sulemani Hakik is also known to be a proactive stone. By wearing this, a person gets shielded from evil eyes and shadows.
Benefits of Sulemani Hakik (Agate)
- It prevents black magic and the evil eye.
- It is a good protective amulet when one is facing bad times.
- It increases attraction and confidence in the wearer.
- This stone gives protection from hidden enemies.
- Saturn, the North and South nodes start giving positive results to the wearer of this stone.
- Sulemani Hakik has the power to balance yin and yang, the positive and negative energy that hold the universe in place.
- Sulemani Hakik is the gemstone of an assortment of cryptocrystalline quartz. Agate is the stone which everybody ought to keep.
- Sulemani Hakik stimulates the digestive process and improves gastritis. This cures the eyes, stomach, and female genital organs. Agate cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas.
- Sulemani Akik creates joy, happiness in the heart, good for eyesight and it helps illuminate sadness and anger. Also protects children from envious eyes. It absorbs the rays of the sun and passes these onto the body and is good for health.
- Sulemani Akik is a healing stone, which on placing on the body draws out negative energy. It provides you the intution of the future and provides you protection agains the bad dreams.
- Sulemani Akik Stone wearer has the comprehensive power to analyze things first before reacting. It is the most recommended Sulemani Akik Stone to be worn as a ring or pendent. On a Friday evening after finishing your puja, take an akik stone mala and chant the following mantra 108 times.”Om Hrim Hrim Shree Shree”