The year 2022 has challenged each one of us in unique ways. It is now time to come together in a resolve for victory. A victory of health, hope, happiness & humanity.
This Chaitra Navratri, let’s strengthen our collective resolve for peace and health across the world. The Chaitra Navratri Puja festival is more popular in northern India in Maharashtra this Navratri Puja begins with Gudi Padwa and in Andhra Pradesh, it begins with Ugadi. During this Puja, nine forms of Maa Shakti or Goddess Durga symbolize nine different aspects of existence and are worshipped for protection, love, prosperity, knowledge, health, wealth and success. This year the festival will be celebrated from 2nd to 11th April 2022.
During Nav Durga Puja, all the nine forms of Goddess Durga are invoked and worshipped. Nine forms of Maa Durga are Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayani, Kalratri, Maha Gauri and Siddhidatri. During Chaitra Navratri, Navdurga Puja is considered very beneficial and meritorious. These nine nights are said to be precious as there are subtle energies in the creation that are enriched at this time of the year.
These energies enhance the experience of going inward, praying, chanting, and make other spiritual practices more fruitful. On the 9th day of Chaitra Navdurga Puja, Rama Navami (the birthday of Lord Rama) is celebrated.
Chaitra Navratri is also known as Rama Navratri or Vasant Navratri. These nine nights are said to be precious as there are subtle energies in the creation that are enriched at this time of the year. These energies enhance the experience of going inward, praying, chanting, and make other spiritual practices more fruitful. On the 9th day of Chaitra Navdurga Puja, Rama Navami (the birthday of Lord Rama) is celebrated.
All the nine days during this festival are dedicated to nine forms of Goddess Shakti (Maa Durga). All the customs and rituals followed during Shardiya Navratri Puja (falls in the month of September or October) are also followed during Chaitra Navratri (falls in the month of March or April).
The Ghatasthapana Puja Vidhi during Shardiya Navratri and Chaitra Navratri are the same. These practices also instill a reverence for Mother Nature as they make us aware of the abundance She showers on us. Casting a healing effect on the mind and the body, each day of this nine-day period has special significance, enhancing unique virtue in each one of us.
Tantra Astro Expert team of highly qualified (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins Performing Navratri Anusthan for the last 10 year successfully & hundreds of devotees had participated and experienced the pujas.
Register for your sankalp Now
BENEFITS OF NAVRATRI PUJA
- One receives the divine blessings of Maa Durga after performing the Durga puja.
- Worshipping the Goddess during the auspicious time period can bring a lot of benefits.
- One can receive wealth, prosperity in business and success in life.
- One becomes free from the sins performed during the previous births or the present life after performing this puja.
- This puja also helps in safety of bad spirits and the to remove obstacles.
- This puja also helps one to build his self confidence. It helps one to relief from diseases.
- It helps one to fulfill his wishes and desires.
- It will provide you with the spiritual strength to make the right decisions in life.
- It will enhance your mental strength to endure the tough times in life.
- It blesses you with the abundance of wealth and prosperity.
- It is sure to cancel-out your burdening karmic-baggages.
- It helps you in your soul-awakening while tapping the source of unlimited power within you.
- The visible effect can be seen with gaining your lost confidence.
- The wealth of mental peace is sure to stay by your side after you practice the holy rituals of Havana with the help of our learned priest.
SIGNIFICANCE OF NAVARATRI PUJA
- Navratri puja reminds the people of their traditional values and culture. It is a festival of worshipping Shakti.
- During Navratri Puja, people chant mantras, sing bhajans and perform puja.
- These devotional activities make the whole environment very religious, pure and peaceful.
- It purifies the mind & heart by removing all the negativities.
- Navratri puja generates the spirituality and kills all the evils & bad thoughts.
- However, Navaratri has a message for those who lead a worldly life. They should invoke Durga to surmount obstacles, pray to Goddess Lakshmi for prosperity, and worship Goddess Saraswati to gain knowledge.
The nine forms of Goddess Durga or Goddess Shakti are worshipped together during the Navratri Maha Puja or Nav Durga Puja.
Shailaputri – Maa Shailaputri is the 1st form of goddess Durga, who was born to the King of Mountains. The word Shail means the mountain and Putri mean daughter. Thus Goddess Shailputri or Maa Shailaputri is an absolute form of Mother Nature. She is also referred to Goddess Parvati who is the companion of Lord Shiva and mother of Lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya.
Brahmacharini – Goddess Brahmacharini is worshipped on the 2nd day of Navratri (the nine divine nights of Navadurga). She is the unmarried form of Maa Parvati and was born at the home of Daksha Prajapati (son of Lord Brahma). Basically, Maa Brahmacharini is a devoted female student who lives in an Ashrama with her Guru along with other students.
Chandraghanta – In Hinduism, maa Chandraghanta is the 3rd form of Goddess Durga. As the name indicates goddess Chandra-Ghanta is the one who has a half-moon shaped like a bell. The third eye of maa Chandraghanta is always opened and she always ready for war against demons. Goddess Chandraghanta is also known as Chandrakhanda, Chandika or Rannchandi.
Kushmanda – Maa Kushmanda is a Hindu goddess, credited with creating the world with her divine smile. It is believed that she is the 4th form of the Hindu goddess Durga. The name Kushmanda is a combination of Ku+Ushma+Anda where Ku means a little, Ushma means warmth or energy and Anda means cosmic egg.
Skanda Mata – Goddess Skandamata is the 5th form of Hindu Goddess Durga. The literal meaning of name Skanda Mata is the Mother of Skanda. This name comes from the word Skanda which is another name of war god and her son Kartikeya and Mata is the term for mother.
Katyayani – Maa Katyayani is the 6th form amongst Navadurga or the nine forms of Hindu goddess Durga or Shakti. Goddess Katyayani is worshipped during the Navratri celebrations. Devi Katyayani is the sister of Lord Krishna and she can be depicted with four or ten or eighteen hands.
Kalratri – Goddess Kalratri, also known as Goddess Kaali, is the 7th avatar of Goddess Durga. She is worshipped on the 7th day of Navratri. People seek her blessings to eliminate all the problems from their lives. It is believed that this form of Maa Durga destroys all demons, ghosts and negative energies.
Maha Gauri – Goddess Mahagauri is the beautiful manifestation of Goddess Durga in her 8th forms. Maa Gauri or Maha Gauri is worshipped on the 8th days of Navratri, more commonly known as Ashtami. Being a symbol of purity, tranquillity & serenity Mahagauri is said to put an end to all the suffering of her devotees.
Siddhidatri – Maa Siddhidatri is the goddess of accomplishment. She is the 9th incarnation of Mother Durga and worshipped on the 9th day of Navratri. Here Datri means giver and Siddhi means meditative ability thus goddess Siddhidatri is the Goddess of accomplishment, who bestows perfection (siddhis) to her devotees.
Method of Workship & Sankalpa
- One can Participate for an online Puja For the Navratri festival by registering on our website www.tantraastro.com
- Tantra Astro Expert team of highly qualified (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken.
- Video clipping or Live video streaming of Abhishekam of main Puja will be sent you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- Video clipping of Arti will be also sent to you.
- Add-Ons & Prasad will be sent to your address after completion of the Navratri Anusthan.
- For Further Details you can visit our website www.tantraastro.com or call +91 8789543614.