Benefits of Dakshinvarti Shankh:
- Prosperity to the house, shop or office.
- No shortage of food, money or clothes.
- Brings peace to the premises.
- If kept in the bedroom, it brings harmony among the couple.
- If kept during a religious gathering, it brings knowledge by evoking Goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati and Parvati.
- Enlightens the students with knowledge and sharpens their memory.
- Fill it with Ganges water and sprinkle it on a person or in a premises. Malefic planetery effects and black magic evils disappear.
- Removes ill-effects of Brahmhatya, Gau-hatya and Bal-hatya (Dosha due to killing of a priest, cow or a child in the previous births).
- This is also called a pani Shankha as after puja the sacred water is stored inside this and splashed to people as shanti jal.
- This shankh is a compulsory item for Durga Puja, Laxmi Puja. It is also used as an item for Aarti of Goddess.
- This is also known as Valampuri Laxmi Sankhaor Sanggu. The scientific name is Sinistral Turbinella Pyrum.
Benefits of Sulemani Hakik:
- Sulemani Hakik brings the Great Spirit into one’s life.
- Attracts good fortune.
- Increases concentration and clarity.
- Promotes good will.
- Aids in overcoming flaws, fears, and loneliness.
- Removes jinxes, helps eliminate bad luck.
- Has a calming effect during times of stress.
- Gives a sense of strength and courage.
- Encourages fertility.
- Powerful healer.
- The information provided is based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice.
- Inadvertent use of it will not be our responsibility